BollivarAvatar border
TS
Bollivar
NBA 2K13 ( New Thread , Fresh! )
NBA 2K13

NBA 2K13 will let gamers pit the best players in NBA history against the new dynasty of talent, including the much-debated matchup between the 2012 U.S. Men's National Team and the 1992 "Dream Team."

NBA 2K13 is a basketball video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. It was released on October 2, 2012 in North America for the Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, Wii U and Wii, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers and Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls are the cover athletes.Unlike its predecessor, NBA 2K12, NBA 2K13 features all three cover athletes on the same cover, rather than individual covers. NBA 2K13 is the successor to NBA 2K12 in the NBA 2K series.

Bersiap untuk perubahan baru ?

Screenshot
Spoiler for pic:

Videos
Spoiler for vid:

Quote:

System Requirement
Spoiler for system Requirement:

Bagi Gua Blake Griffin is the best , he is my fuckin heroes of player that makes me love basketball , with his athelticsm power dunk and many things so gua sebagai TS mau naro foto foto dia di Thread ini yang pasti dari 2k lah ya emoticon-Big Grin
Spoiler for blake griffin:

dan ini legenda NBA yang harus kita hormati dan hargai sebagai mengenang akhir permainan dia pada musim 2011/2012
Spoiler for om B:

emoticon-Ngakak

REVIEW FROM IGN
9.1 AMAZING
The �everything� part of NBA 2K13�s everything-and-the-kitchen-sink includes a lot of amazing features and gameplay.
+ Polished gameplay. Again.
+ Borderline realistic presentation.
+ Dream Team face-off.
+ Dunk on Justin Bieber. emoticon-Ngakak (S)
- Terrible menus and no tutorials.

Review From Other Sites ( Source : http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-...critic-reviews)

Spoiler for Review:

Dream Team 1992 Now Available on NBA 2K13

Daftar Pemain nya :
- Laettner, Christian
- Robinson, David
- Ewing, Patrick
- Bird, Larry
- Pippen, Scottie
- Jordan, Michael
- Drexler, Clyde
- Malone, Karl
- Stockton, John
- Mullin, Chris
- Barkley, Charles
- Johnson, Magic
Makin Banyak Banget Debat yang Bilang Tim 1992 lebih baik dari Tim 2012 , wah belom tentu gan haha , yuuk diliat trailer nya
Spoiler for Dream Team:

Soundtracknya Juga Ga Kalah Awesome Men!!!
Spoiler for Music Soundtrack:

Remember Guys : Gue selalu Support yang namanya Original

its very recommended that we support the company , but yeah just for you guys not for me emoticon-Big Grin

"Gua Ga Sempurna , Tapi Gua Berusaha Untuk Memberikan Yang Terbaik"

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Dunk Of The Week NBA 2K13 My Player

Name My Player : Adi Isfan
Account Kaskus : IsfanRahadi
Diubah oleh Bollivar 01-12-2012 08:07
Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan